Sunday, April 04, 2010

More buying...

Went to wallyworld® early this Easter morning and continued my ammunition buying program. Beginning last year I started purchasing ammo every time I was down there, if only a box or two. Since the first of this year I have been tapering off though, but still have tried to buy some at least every other visit. Today I bought some more .22lr, which leads me to another dilemma. I am running out of room to properly store it. You know that you really start to look like a "gun nut", even to your gun nut friends, when you have boxes and boxes of ammo just lying around, on top of your gun safe, book cases, on the floor, etc. I need to get myself down to the Army surplus store and buy some more .50 Cal ammo cans. At least then the ammunition would be better protected...

No comments: