Monday, October 29, 2012

Joshua News

Today I released a new revised edition of my book Joshua. To celebrate I am offering the Kindle version for only .99 cents! This price is only good until 11/6/2012 so don't delay!

About this new "Revised" edition:

The main reason for this new revised version is because of the previous Kindle edition. Over the last seven months I have received a number of complaints about the first version, mostly concerning "missing words" but other problems too. Some reviewers simply thought I didn't proofread my material, which is far from the truth. I decided that this formatting issue was significant enough to warrant the time and expense of having it done again. Since I was doing it all over I also chose to address other issues as well. One common criticism I received was that many readers thought Joshua was too short. When originally writing it I thought the opposite, and in fact made several cuts to the original draft in an effort to shorten the book. That original material has now been put back in. There have been no substantial changes made to the story, but you will find several scenes have been extended. Since I was making changes I went ahead and re-edited the entire book once more. Those of you that have already read it will find this new version improved, and if you haven't read Joshua yet there is not a better time than right now!

No comments: