Friday, March 29, 2013

That time has finally come ...


Yes, that time has come. My new novel is finally here! It's a thrilling tale of life after America. If you are a fan of apocalyptic fiction, if you enjoyed my first novel Joshua, this book is for you. It's not a direct sequel but is set in the same horrifying world.

You can go here and read the first chapter. If you like it I hope you will buy a copy. Currently it is available only in paperback and on Kindle. If you don't own a Kindle you can go here to get an app to read it from your PC. Amazon Prime members can even read it for free!

To celebrate I'm also giving away Joshua for free on Kindle! If you still haven't picked up a copy you no longer have an excuse. This promotion begins tomorrow and is only good until April 3rd. So don't delay!

PS - Those of you expecting complimentary paperback copies, I haven't forgotten about you. They are still being worked on and you should have your copy in a week or so.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Outstanding! Just saw the email too and went and bought the Kindle version so I can get started on it right away! Congratulations on your second book!!

Wilson said...

Thanks! And thanks for buying a copy! I think you are going to like it! Now, if I can sell a few more copies I can go to Texas Roadhouse!

David's Dad said...

Congrats!

DES said...

It’s been a while since I have checked in on your site. Congratulations on your second book! I finally finished your first book and enjoyed it very much. It is not my usual type of fiction but it was a great story that touched me very much. I will start Traveler soon. I can’t wait to read your next book!