Friday, May 14, 2010

You might be a "gun nut" when...

you still have ammo, accessories etc. for guns that you haven't owned for years! This morning I was going thru some of my "gun stuff" and found magazines for guns that I have not owned in quite a while. M-14 mags, Beretta 92 mags, one mag for a Kahr MK40 that I think I sold in 2003 or '04. Not to mention numerous holsters and other "stuff". I even have ammunition for guns I sold some time back and currently have no use for, .32ACP, .40S&W, .357SIG and more than half a can of .308 for a M1A that I sold a half dozen years ago, although I hope to be needing that .308 again in the near future...

3 comments:

Boat Guy said...

Happy to take those -14 mags off your hands. Hate to think of them cluttering up the place...

Wilson said...

That's probably one of the few things I'll need again!

Z@X said...

Lessee...

Yep, me too, I have plenty of M1 carbine mags and ammo long after selling the gun. Then there is the case of ammo for the SKS I forgot I had... the gun has been long gone as well...