Sunday, October 10, 2010

CHAPTER ONE!

I finally decided to post the book that I am writing on this site. It is a TEOTWAWKI novel if you are into that type of story. Just check to the right where it says "My Fiction". I really couldn't make up my mind to post this or not but then decided that even if my book is no good I am already way ahead of many who want to write and never seem to get started. At the very least I tried and I am enjoying myself doing something I always wanted to do. I will have another blog post every time I put up a chapter. If you have any commentary please leave it here...

7 comments:

James Nonte said...

Interesting, I like it so far. How often will you be posting new chapters?

Wilson said...

Thanks. I will try to post at least one chapter a month, maybe more if they are short.

5 GLOCKS said...

I'm liking it! Can't wait to see where this is going.

Jason said...

I like it too and I am looking forward to more - the first chapter has some good 'hooks'!!

Bluer said...

GOOD STUFF!

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

I just got a chance to read. WANT MOAR!

Seriously, if that was the opening chapter to a full novel, I wouldn't be able to put it down.

Good Work!

Wilson said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! Chapter two is up now!