Monday, April 15, 2013

One thing that could save us (that will never happen)

Since it's April the 15th once more and I just finished writing a big check to the FEDs I thought I would mention again my theory on paying taxes by payroll deduction. If we could somehow change it back to where every taxpayer had to pay their taxes at the end of the year as one big check we could turn this country around. Once the average American could see right in front of their eyes the actual, total amount being taken from them and squandered away by our "representatives" we would have major reform in this country, if not bloody revolution. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen, it is here to stay. Whoever thought up automatic payroll tax deductions was an evil genius; I'm talking James Bond level evil genius. HERE are some more interesting tax tidbits for you to nibble on. Have a happy tax day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm for reversing the whole income tax thing, altogether.
But, I'm weird that way...

gfa