Saturday, July 31, 2010

Movie Reviews - Zombieland

Next up on my doomsday movie list was Zombieland and I must say that it is the best end of the world zombie apocalypse comedy that I've seen in a long time. I laughed from beginning to end, except at those parts where I wasn't supposed to laugh, that would have just been weird. If you like Shaun of the Dead you will probably like this one too, its like that movie but hopped up on PCP. This movie has it all, flesh eating zombies, a hot chick with guns, celebrity zombie guest appearances. You'll laugh, you'll cry, well maybe not that much crying but you will enjoy yourself and the movie will even inspire you to start exercising more, REMEMBER RULE # 1 - CARDIO!

1 comment:

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Zombieland IS a good movie. I laughed my butt off. If interested in reading about zombies, 'World War Z' by Max Brooks is an excellent book.