Friday, April 15, 2011

That day is here

National Buy A Gun Day is finally here and now I can proudly show the new addition to the wilsonarmory®. It's inexpensive to buy, inexpensive to shoot and a whole lot of fun, it's my "new" Ruger MKII Government Model .22! If you made a purchase this year let's hear from you, Jay G wants to hear from you too. For those of you that didn't have the money to participate, in this economy that's understandable. But if you forgot to make a purchase this year or you just couldn't be bothered please click

EDIT

A regular reader e-mailed to tell me that I should put a disclaimer on that link I posted. It seemed to him too cruel and perhaps he has a point. Let me also restate that said link was intended for those that willingly chose not to be a part of Buy A Gun Day this year, not anyone that wanted to but couldn't for whatever reason...

SO YOU WANT A DISCLAIMER - HERE IT IS
HERE and think ahead to 2012.

5 comments:

Cornholio said...

MY EYES!

Bluer said...

I couldn’t make a purchase this year my transmission went out 3 weeks ago. I didn’t look at your link and I am glad that I didn’t!

Owen T said...

Got a nice used Ruger Single Six this year. Sorry no photos.

Anonymous said...

I didn’t get a gun this year. I am not going to look at that link either. I am afraid to!

James Nonte said...

I didn’t have much to spend so I purchased a AR15 lower. Later this year when I have more money I’m going to build a Hbar varmint.