Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Product Review - Land Shark Leather


Yesterday I received in the mail a new holster for my Browning Hi Power. I was so impressed I thought to review it here. The holster was made by Land Shark Leather and is exceptionally done. Rob runs Land Shark Leather as a one man operation. He makes no claim that his holsters are better than the competition but that he produces a "quality product at a reasonable price." I wholeheartedly agree. I have bought a lot of holsters and seen many more over the last 20+ years. Rob's holsters are top notch and well worth the modest prices he is asking. I ordered his "Tiger Shark" model and couldn't be happier with it. It's made of premium cowhide and precisely molded for the gun. My Browning is a perfect fit. The workmanship is outstanding and extra features like the body shield are a nice touch too. I ordered the plain model because I'm a "basic black" kind of guy but he does offer his holsters in different colors and some more exotic materials if that is what you are looking for. If you are in the market for a new holster send Rob an email and see what he can do for you. Land Shark leather - highly recommended!

No comments: