Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sharpy pointy things

THIS is going around the internetz and I thought I would play, I like knives too.

This is my EDI Genesis folder and I've had it for years. I've carried it a long time but it hardly gets used. It's more of a carrying knife than a using one. For you youngsters out there EDI (Edge Design Inc) was a small knife company similar in materials, quality and price range to Spyderco and Benchmade. They went out of business around the turn of the century. Too bad, they made a hell of a knife.

I really like knives!

2 comments:

ASM826 said...

And Remington Golden Sabers? Somewhere there is a .357 with a 6 shot cylinder.

Wilson said...

That would be one of these (usually the one on the bottom).

http://wilson--blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-he-said.html